About This Game
You're the guy they refer to when things go really f'ed up.
You're the guy that gets things done.
You're here for a reason.
There's people to rescue, mutants to kill. Get in, rescue/kill, get out. Without any questions. That's your priority. Politics, flags, loyalties, or even the thrill of the ride, you aren't concerned with none of that. Your single concern is the meeting the objective, with deadly precision or else your failure will be seen from space.
- 20 levels of pulse pounding action.
- High Tech Tank with 2 firing modes: regular and charged.
- Afterburner which makes your tank run faster.
- Mutated enemies trying to attack you at every corner.
- Emphasis on gameplay over graphics
Minimum:OS: 100% compatible XP/7 computer to emulate DOS with that.
Processor: 386DX with at least 120hz.
Memory: 1 MB RAM
Storage: 1 MB available space
Additional Notes: 386SLC cpus wont run the game. a 386DX or 386SX is required.