Rummy, the classic card game!
Whether beginner, casual or professional player, in "Absolute Rummy 10 " you can find everything you need for an exciting game of Rummy.
Comprehensive settings and options give you the ability to customize the card game individually. Whether against 1, 2 or 3 opponents, the new A.I. guarantees a thoroughly enjoyable game .
The advanced contained set of rules (optional) corresponds to the most elaborate compilation of different rules and settings of previous AR versions.
• Intelligent opponents
• extensive game and special rules
• Various backgrounds, card sets and card covers
• Detailed Instructions
• Single player or multiplayer on request
Includes freely selectable variations:
1. Number of computer opponents (1 - 3 (max. 3 opponents))
2. Various difficulty of opponents
3. Maximum round time in online games (30 sec to 10 minutes or disabled)
4. Compatibility mode (compatibility with the old "Absolute Rummy Pro" version in online mode)
Special Rules (freely choosable):
1. Number of cards in the game (1 or 2 stacks)
2. Limit of sequences 3. Jokers throwable
4. Game opener chooseable: Winner or looser of the last round, clockwise, randomly Special Rules (choosable depending on in-app purchase):
5. Number of jokers in the game (0-10)
6. Minimal size of stacks to be laid out (between 2 and 5)
7. Number of cards in your hand at the beginning (between 5 and 20)
8. Points for the initial registration (0 to 42)
9. Jokers allowed in initial registration
10. Initial registration with one or several stacks
11. More jokers than pure cards allowed 12. Jokers side by side allowed
13. Different modes for the occurance of an ace: "low", "low and high", "around the corner"
14. Value for a "high" ace (10,11 or 15 points)
15. Value for a ace "around the corner" (1,10,11 oder 15 Punkte)
Minimum System Requirements:
Recommended System Requirements:
Processor: P4 or better
Hard Disk: 130MB
Video Card: 3D comp.
Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP