How many raccoons does it take to fire a cannon? What is the maximum transport range of a trash can? Do you trust weasel? Answer these important questions in Animosity: a procedurally-generated platformer that takes you from the fires of revolution to the edge of space. You play as a special red-tailed raccoon who must liberate the species from the angry ape menace. Join together to fight tooth and nail, bolt and bullet against those who want you dead.
Game currently features:
• Fully procedural levels, every fight is new.
• Physics based play and weaponry.
• Companion AI, no friends necessary!
• Split Screen Local play up to 4 players, some friends necessary.
• Cooperative, Deathmatch, Speedrun game modes.
Plays best with a controller.
i5 or equivelent
1 GB RAM
1 GB Direct X 9
500 MB available space
|Publisher:||Red River Studio|