Antrum is a procedural generated dungeon where you have to collect as many relics as possible and sell them, but there is a catch, in your path you will encounter creatures that will try to defend those relics, but some of them have not seen a human in a long time, so they may treat you in an unexpected way.
Two-way health mechanics
- Be careful with your life bar, too much health can kill you too.
- Once you die, you lose all you had and you start over with a new character and a new world.
- Explore a fully procedural world designed to feel unique and fun every time you play.
- Sell the relics you find and buy items that will help you in your adventure.
- Get the upper hand in combat by buying powerful items from merchants.
512 MB RAM
DirectX 11-compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
100 MB available space
|Languages:||English / German / Spanish - Spain / Spanish - Latin America|
|Publisher:||Blank Name Games|