p class="module">Apocalipsis: Wormwood Edition also includes: Apocalipsis: One Night in the Woods and Apocalipsis - Soundtrack & Artbook
Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World is a traditional point-and-click adventure game, in the vain of Samorost and Machinarium, where solving puzzles comes with a sense of discovery and accomplishment. This gameplay style, merged with unique artstyle inspired by 15th century engravings, creates the perfect backdrop for a story about heartbreak, redemption and, quite literally, the end of the world.
In Apocalipsis you play as Harry, for whom the loss of his beloved was the end of his world. Now he has to venture out into the strange, unwelcoming lands to get her back. On his journey he will meet fantastical creatures, straight from the minds of artists from the 15th century Europe, and ultimately conquer his own, personal demons. Featuring the narration by Nergal, leader of the band Behemoth, with the added atmospheric new rendition of Behemoth's music, it will be a journey to remember.
Apocalipsis shares with the Middle Ages its artstyle and the game’s world itself is inspired by Book of Revelation and steeped in medieval philosophy and beliefs, with the story taking cues from Dante Alighieri’s “Divine Comedy”. Every location and character in Apocalipsis was inspired by classical woodcuts by 15th and 16th century artists such as Hans Holbein, Michael Wolgemut, and Albrecht Dürer. This pairing of medieval art and philosophy with video games creates something unique, like you’ve never seen before.
Come, let us take you on a journey you will not forget!
IN APOCALIPSIS YOU WILL:
- Play a classic point-and-click adventure game with a twist
- Witness medieval art coming alive in a video game
- Find a new, somber rendition of Behemoth’s music hidden in the game
- Hear Behemoth's Nergal’s dark voice telling you the story of Harry
- Meet creatures straight from the 15th century codices
- Experience a journey through the end times and see one of the available endings
- Visit over two dozen unique locations with puzzles to be solved and hidden meanings to be discovered
- Earn achievements, just like they did in 1495!
Apocalipsis: One Night in the Woods
Harry didn't believe his beloved was guilty of witchcraft, although whenever she disappeared into the woods he was being haunted by unsettling dreams...
Learn the truth about Zula and discover the secret of the woods. With demons lurking in the dark of the forest, it will be a night to remember.
- Play as Zula and learn more about her story
- Use a new artifact: a magic lamp
- New bigger levels to explore
- New achievements to unlock
Apocalipsis - Soundtrack & Artbook
This special content pack for Apocalipsis brings the game's strong artistic side into focus.
Enjoy the 34 page artbook with high-quality graphics inspired by medieval engravings and lose yourself in the haunting soundtrack that will rattle your very soul. Composed by Agim Dżelili, with additional track by Urszula Izak, this soundtrack will bring over 40 minutes of dread into your life
In this package you will find the artbook in a high-quality PDF file, and the soundtrack in both high-quality MP3 and FLAC formats.
1. Apocalipsis Main Theme
2. Harry's Landscapes
3. Poisonous Reptile
4. Haunted Harbor
5. Lonely Sailor
6. Underwater Realm
7. Athem Dance
8. So Close, So Far Harry
9. Between Landscapes
10. Harry and His Hellish Land
11. End of the World
12. Danse Macabre