ASCENT: Crash Landing
is an open world 3D platforming beta, inspired by classics such as Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Croc & Spyro.
Shot down and washed up on an unknown island, Bluu and his robotic companion Blip must find a way to escape a world ruled by a ferocious and relentless race known as the Aphids.
Crash Landing is the start of Bluu and Blip's journey, and a project SPARK Games has been working on since 2016.
The beta includes
3 Open world levels:
• Desert Island
- Bluu and Blip wash up onto an alien beach, but there's no time to relax!
• Polar Pathway
- A total contrast to Desert Island, Bluu finds himself high up in the icy clouds, navigating one of the gigantic branches of an ancient tree.
• Spark Islands (local co-op)
- For a more laid back experience and lots to collect, work with a friend to make your way through this map.
• This small island out at sea is your pathway to all levels.
• Glider Challenge - Take to the skies and test your piloting skills for a special reward.
• Pylon Challenge - A special collectable is up for grabs in this stormy bonus level.
As well as this, ASCENT: Crash Landing features:
- Fun & vibrant gameplay
- Tons of items to collect
- Aphid enemies to defeat
ASCENT: Crash Landing is still in its beta stage, and subject to change.
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300Q CPU @ 2.50GHz
8 GB RAM
Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
3 GB available space
Intel(R) Display Audio
Best experienced using a controller.