Green Man Gaming
The war for control continues in Gauntlet. Featuring a new scenario and new maps for skirmish and multiplayer games.
• Gauntlet Scenario- Two Substrate entities are fighting an ongoing war with tremendous armies you can’t possibly hope to match. Can you somehow cross the battlefront to capture - and hold - the lone Turinium Generator in the far north?
• Tanuk - Enjoy this medium sized and symmetrical map, great for free for all, a 3-team split, or 3 player rumble! This intense map can host up to 6 players.
• Nightshade - Join up with some teammates for a classic compstop on this large 4-player map, or take on 3 foes by yourself from a strong vantage point.
• Frontier - Challenge yourself against your friends or the AI in this large, 5-player ice map. A single player starts in the middle on top of a winding plateau and must fend off the surrounding enemies who are mounting up to strike.
• Hammer of the Gods - Duke it out for the tempting Turinium Generator in the center of the battlefield or seize control of all of the resource-rich basins on the edges of your territory in this 4-player map, great for free-for-all or 2v2 skirmishes.
• Delphi - Set up your defenses on one of the plateaus dotting this small, 4-player map. Great for free-for-all or team matches, the generators and resources spread around will be sure to draw any turtles out of their shells.
Operating system: 64-bit Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7
Processor: Quad-core Intel / AMD Processor
Memory: 6 GB
Hard disk space: 13 GB
Video: 2 GB GDDR5 NVidia GeForce 660 / AMD R7 360 or equivalent
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Other: 1600x900 Display Resolution Minimum
|Languages:||German / English|
|Developer:||Oxide Games/Stardock Entertainment|