* Playable as a desktop shooter or in VR using the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and WMR.
* VR mode supports 360 and 180 degree tracking plus step rotation.
* 10,000 maps, ranging from super easy to certain death.
* Play the levels you want, stay on the easy maps or jump to high risk, high reward sectors.
* Collect rewards from completed maps to upgrade a variety of weapons and skills.
* A multitude of different enemies and special map challenges.
* Multiple leaderboards for different game modes.
* Hardcore old-school shooter with rogue-like elements.
[Developer Note: "Attack of the Retro Bots" is a family friendly, all ages, 50s retro robot version of the game "Necro Mutex."]
They came from deep space, huge machines with an uncanny resemblance to the toys and sci fi robots of the 50s. Their saucers orbit the Earth, ready to destroy all humanity with an array of deadly super weapons. While most the Earth's military has been incapacitated, a small research lab has managed to hack the robot's teleporter units, and has transported you to one of their ships. Now you must destroy their super weapons before they charge up and annihilate the Earth.
Windows 7 and above.
Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70GHz
8 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 770, Radeon R9 380.
20 GB available space
The minimum requirements for normal PC play are not suitable for VR play.
Windows 7 and above
i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz
8 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better.
20 MB available space
VR Users: These are the minimum requirements for VR play.