is a satirical strategy game set in the world of Jane Austen—a tongue-in-cheek riff on caustic rivalries, appalling preconceptions of the roles of women and men, and, of course, the unending quest to marry well. In
, the player takes on the role of an innocent young woman who has to convince a wealthy bachelor to marry her so she can escape a future of poverty and destitution.
But this isn't your English teacher's Jane Austen. Our game takes Jane's genteel brand of satire and sends it over the top, creating an Austen experience which has gone completely off the rails. It’s an experience rife with dropping pianos, outrageous rumors, and mercilessly manipulated rivalries. A Jane for the digital ages, as it were.
• Hybrid gameplay that combines elements of a strategy game and a visual novel
• Fully customizable game avatars
• Randomized chapters and plot twists create a unique story experience for each playthrough
• Zany, oversized storylines set in a Jane Austen universe
• Quirky paper-doll illustration style
• Madcap hot-seat party-game multiplayer functionality pits you against up to four human opponents
Intel Core2 i5-7200U 2.5 GHz
4 GB RAM
|Developer:||Worthing & Moncrieff|
|Publisher:||Worthing & Moncrieff|