BattleBit Remastered is the first semi-hardcore low-poly tactical shooter to hit the Steam Marketplace.
Massive Multiplayer Action
Compete in raging skirmishes against players all around the globe in up to 128-player battles for total domination and bragging rights, on maps as big as 64km².
Wide variety of weaponry, ranging from the M9 that can shoot and tear holes through players, to the L86 LSW for that ‘more dakka’ action, to the M320 and RPG for demolishing buildings and vehicles.
From mobile and high-capacity Humvees, to ferocious Tanks, leaving your base without one can either supply you with an advantage or disadvantage, or combinations thereof, depending on the situation you are placed in.
Transport your lads into the massive battlefield quickly with helicopters!
The available roles in which you will be able to choose depends on the Squad Leader.
- Equipped with all of the essential first-aid supplies, you can either literally save your team, or completely destroys it.
- The backbone of the team, you charge in head-first into the danger.
- The main dakka releaser and supplier of those delicious, delicious ammunition, you keep your team firing with the supply boxes and keep your enemies' heads down with your light machine gun.
- The big brother of the battlefield, sniping from across the map. Save your comrades from oncoming fire, or watch them get mowed down horribly should your marksmanship be not up to par.
- Armed with all sorts of explosives and a wrench to patch up your team's vehicles, you are responsible for levelling all concrete and metal ahead of you.
Use either the tried-and-true text chat, or go up a notch and utilise our voice chat system. Talk locally, with proximity ranging for added immersion, or chatter on with your comrades in the squad. Nothing's stopping you from exchanging words and taunting your enemies from the building across!
- Accessible by pressing the 'HOME' button. More informations below! Note that the system is still work-in-progress.
- Display information of players you have recently played with or know from Steam, all of their BattleBit Remastered information is posted here.
- Define the different types of squads that can be created in BattleBit Remastered. Create or join one to simply hang out with your comrades, or go full milsim with it. Clans can be managed by a variety of set leaders with a variety of different customisable roles and permissions.
- The BitLog has additional features that allow you to see what servers your friends or other players are in, and it also gives you the option to join in on the fun if the server isn’t already full.
- Send messages directly to other players to either connect later on or just to send them the highly preferred “GGs.”
Remember, your actions with your teammates will
the tides of war.
Windows 7 SP1 (x64 - x86)
Intel Core i5-2310
4 GB RAM
Geforce GTS 450 or equivalent or better
Broadband Internet connection
2 GB available space
Windows 7 SP1 (x64 - x86), Windows 8 (x64 - x86), Windows 10 (x64 - x86)
Intel Core i5 4th Generation and above
8 GB RAM
Geforce GTX 600 Series or equivalent or better
Broadband Internet connection
4 GB available space