Beyond Eden is a visual novel set in the Victorian era, centering on the themes of "love-hate" and "revenge."
As protagonist Alex Wake, the player may proceed to destroy an aristocratic family while pursuing complex relationships with 6 different male characters.
-A romance game featuring same-sex relationships between men. More than 20 in-game events with sexual content. (Note: Does not include sexual depictions of women or minors.)
- 6 romantic interests of various age, personality, and physique: the austere eldest son and heir apparent, the cold and silent second son, the pure and innocent youngest son, the kindly family doctor, the impeccably polite butler, and the society favorite friend.
- Individual stories for all romantic interests.
- Dramatic choices leading to 17 multiple endings.
- Interactive options such as searching rooms available during major in-game events.
- More than 70 elaborately illustrated event graphics. (excluding facial expression/pose variations)
- Background graphics simulating a magnificent English country house.
- Beautiful original score in tune with the period drama. Over 30 tracks.
- 15~25 hours of gameplay.
Regarding in-game voices
- Beyond Eden provides voices by Korean professional voice actors during major in-game events.
It is the late Victorian era, a time of drastic social upheaval and shifting values.
Yet everything seemingly remains routine and unchanged in 'Ashgrove Park,' a stately mansion surrounded by a vast forest.
But then a man arrives to disturb its tranquility—a man who spent his boyhood at the estate has now returned after 10 years.
The Baron Edenic—the master of the house—and his four sons, the doctor, and the servants greet him with wariness, joy, or unfamiliarity.
A story of discord and destruction between and the people of the mansion and a man who hides his thirst for revenge beneath a calm demeanor.
Does the fall await beyond Eden?
1 GB RAM
1400 MB available space