A unique sword fighting game which tests you physical reflexes as well as your mental reflexes and memory.
- Upper, middle and lower attacks and defenses gives you the feel of a fluidly choreographed sword fight
- Not a button mash game. Requires timing and mental alertness
- Learn some Japanese during the memory challenge as you are forced to remember the correct reading to successfully defend against an attack
- Tests your ability to calculate simple maths under pressure
- Based on the true story of Japan's Shinsengumi
- Endurance challenge for those just wanting a physical reflex challenge.
- Dojo training mode to help you practice memorising Japanese.
"Chanter", "Killers", "Mechanolith", "Mystic Force", "Ripples", "Satiate - only strings" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
|Languages:||English (United States)|