Blind Boris is a survival horror about a blind person. The character arrives to the hospice and 2 weeks later strange things start to happen. Staff disappears, terrible sounds are heard outside, exit doors are tightly locked but aggressive visitors enter the building.
• The player sees what Boris knows, relying on smell, hearing and memory.
• Resources are limited, and they can be found by smell or specific sounds.
• The opponents are walking around the house, but the player does not know exactly where they are. Attacks are always sudden.
• Boris can defend himself, minimizing the damage.
• The game has a system for creating items from four resources.
• A player can make and use traps. Some will show the enemy for a short time, and some will stun him.
• When the enemy is trapped, he can be attacked directly.
• The main goal of the player is to get out of the house by opening five doors, so player have to explore hospice.
• Boris' memory is not stable and over time he will forget the architecture of the house, which will lead to the changes in locations.
• Boris takes meds to stabilize memory. Meds save the game.
The game shares the universe with the Line, however playing the Line is not necessary to understand the plot of Blind Boris.
x86 / x64 7,8,10
2000 MB RAM
GeForce GT 610 / Intel (R) HD Graphics 5300
400 MB available space
|Languages:||English / Russian|