brings you Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, 1 second per second of highly advanced funkstyle. In a world from the mind of Dion Koster, where self-styled crews are equipped with personal boostpacks, new heights of graffiti are reached. Start your own cypher and dance, paint, trick, face off with the cops and stake your claim to the extrusions and cavities of a sprawling metropolis in an alternate future set to the musical brainwaves of Hideki Naganuma.
- In the game you can choose a character from your crew and explore the three-dimensional streets freely.
- Each stage is a neighborhood that represents one time of day.
- You can grind, slide, jump, trick and airdash to move around
- The goal is to get your name up, your name up on the wall. Every stage has many spots to find where you can paint graffiti.
- You will encounter a lot of weirdos.
- Will the game have online multiplayer?
The experience is focused on single-player, no further comment as of yet.
- When will the game be released?
Not this year, it's unlucky.
- Remember the future?
Nothing for nothing.
Intel Core i3 2.5GHz or AMD Phenom 2.5GHz
4 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or ATI Radeon HD 5850
10 GB available space
Intel onboard video cards are not recommended