Become the best version of yourself.
Become lean, athletic and insanely fit with Boot Camp Fitness! The ultimate cardio and bodyweight program, complete with 200 exercise variations for men and women. Unlock rewards such as new exercise locations and climb the boot camp ranks, as you become fitter, leaner and stronger. Each challenging workout is unique and never the same. No exercise equipment needed.
Simply follow along to the android's moves as she takes you through varied workouts.
Do you have what it takes to unlock all locations and achieve top rank? Are you ready to become the leanest, fittest possible version of yourself?
Then bring it on! Let’s do this!
* No exercise equipment needed (optional would be just an exercise mat).
* This game is non-VR, so no VR equipment is needed.
* Exercises and exercise algorithms built from advice and overviewing from fitness professionals.
* Each balanced workout is unique and never exactly the same as the last.
* Fully supported game where more exercises and content will be added in the near future.
* Simply pick a workout time and difficulty level, then enable or disable bodyweight or core exercises and hit START.
You are not locked in to a repetitive program. Simply tailor your workouts based on how often you want to workout. For example, if you workout 5 times per week, you could enable strength and core exercises on Mon, Wed & Fri, but disable them on Tue and Thur. Or if you workout 3 times per week, just keep strength and core exercises enabled to get an all round workout in. Plus every workout is different. Simply follow along with the exercises demonstrated by the cyborg but you control the pace . . . if you feel the pace is too slow, up the pace . . . if it's too fast, slow down the pace.
The aim of this game.
I genuinely want to help people reach their fitness goals
. I intend to read through every single comment or review and improve upon this game even more as I get feedback and suggestions from players."
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
2 GB RAM
1 GB available space
Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 10
3 GB RAM
2 GB available space