About This Game
Show off your skills & reflexes in this frantic single screen gallery shooter, inspired by titles like Time Crisis and Wild Guns. You play as Erin Saver, carrying out her personal vendetta against the criminal Wildbots. Fast arcade action. Pure gameplay. No filler.Very important notes!!
- This game is very hard until you master the gameplay system. You'll die, learn and retry. A lot.
- This game requires your full attention, it's exhausting. We recommend playing in short sessions.
- This game is exclusively designed for gamepad control. Keyboard control is not recommended.
- We recommend windowed mode if you're close to your screen. Fullscreen otherwise.Gamepad controls
The clock is ticking... Literally!
Your time to beat this adventure is limited. This feature is the most critical one of the game. If you have N minutes to beat all the missions and you only reach stage 23 before running out of time, stage 24 will remain locked and inaccessible. You'll have to replay previous stages (any stage, at any time, whenever you want) in order to obtain better clear times, gaining extra seconds to unlock the next stages.
It's all about understanding and mastering Erin’s small but useful set of moves and weapons, and knowing all enemy patterns. That's the only way you'll reach the end of the adventure. This is our challenge to you.Main features
- Super hard and intense arcade shooting action.
- Difficulty exclusively designed for gamepad control.
- Polished and colorful pixel art visuals.
- Catchy 90's synth-rock soundtrack.
- Full English voice acting.
We really hope you like it!
Minimum:OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Dual Core 1.6 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL compatible 256MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 60 MB available space
|Languages:||English / Spanish|