Sign on to the Internet – a vast, full-immersion virtual world. Here, users live their ideal lives, willfully blind to the fragile structure of their reality…
Catie's days are carefree, spent leading a small forum in a quiet corner of the Web. But when a mysterious firewall begins consuming the northern wilderness, the Internet's leaders are called together to assess the threat. Soon, Catie will find herself plunged into the thick of a wild adventure, alongside a group of unlikely new allies. Together, they must reassemble the code of an ancient hacking tool, while being pursued by a mysterious new enemy, and the unrelenting shadows of the past...
A vast, virtual land to explore
- See the Internet in a way you've never imagined it before – as an immersive fantasy world! Each town and dungeon is based on a site you may be familiar with, and they’re all just bursting with their own unique flavor!
A rich, 30+ hour story
- Meet vibrant new characters, and join them on a quest filled with both humor and heart. Who knows, maybe you'll even find a few unexpected plot twists along the way? And when you’re done, there’s a very extensive postgame to explore, too!
Tons of customization
– Style up your party members with unique accessories! These baubles are hidden everywhere, and they all have unique and unpredictable effects. From a tiny ghost that turns you intangible, to a compass that seeks out hidden treasure. There’s something fun to wear for just about everyone!
- Maybe even too many? The Paper Mario series, and especially TTYD, was a huge inspiration to us. How many shout-outs can
Plenty of replayability
- This game is jam-packed with secrets; you’ll never be able to find them all during your first trip through! Luckily, a certain postgame area can give you hints to find the things you missed.
Exclusive Boxxy content
– If you’re a fan of Catie’s classic videos, then you may be in luck, because this game has a very special Easter Egg for you to find!
The perfect pie recipe?
- Will you learn how to make a truly fabulous dessert? Maybe not, but you'll never know for sure unless you play!
– Concept, writing, map design, sprite artwork, programming
– Concept, writing, narration voiceover
– Writing, editing, map design, “special secret flair”
– Sprite artwork, testing
– Misc. artwork
– Writing, positivity enforcement
– Testing and debug
– Testing and debug
Custom scripts by:
Blizzard, Tigerseye, ForeverZer0, Kelessdee, Ccoa, DerVVulfman, Lambchops, RM-RF, Moghunter, Modern Algebra, Leon, MGCaladtogel, Corbaque, XRXS, Gameface, Gabriel Winchester, Trickster, Cogwheel, KK20, Nathmatt, Xelias, Seriel, Uncle Lanzer, Gerkat, Game_Guy, Chaucer, Heretic, Zecomeia, Kotfire, Asfz Kakarotto, Mad.Array, Koen Lemmen, and A-Moonless-Night.
Full art and music credits can be found in the game itself!
Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit/64-bit)
800MHz equivalent or higher processor
128 MB RAM
1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
2 GB available space
DirectSound-compatible sound card