"Captive" tells the story of a woman who awakens badly hurt in an unknown cell, without any memories about herself.
With no recollection of the events that led her to that, and with her condition only worsing by the minute, she has to break free as fast as possible from this gruesome place while dealing with the dangers that lie in her path.
To survive you will have to be quick on your mind, solving puzzles while trying to keep from bleeding out.
Will you be able to escape?
- A mysterious plot that slowly reveals itself to the player
- Puzzles and problem solving
- An atmosphere of horror and gore
- The survival aspect of keeping yourself from bleeding to death
- Mechanics inspired by "escape the room" themed games
- Original sprites and artwork
- A short playthrough to help you take a break from longer experiences
WindowsR 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo or better
2 GB RAM
DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
150 MB available space
|Developer:||Dead Inside Studio|
|Publisher:||Dead Inside Studio|