Ever wanted to find new things in your game world - find hidden caves, resources, underground rivers? Or just see your cool buildings from a new perspective?
Now you can do it with the Cave View - a tool for 3D navigation of the game file, showing all caves and important resources.
Cave View is able to load the world from Survivalcraft only after you have exported it on your Dropbox account. So in order to use Cave View, you need to:
1. Create a Dropbox account
2. Connect Survivalcraft to your Dropbox account (Survivalcraft -> Get Content -> Private -> ... button -> Dropbox (requires login) -> Login
3. Export the world from Survivalcraft to Dropbox (Survivalcraft -> Single Player -> select world -> ... button -> Upload -> Dropbox
4. Open Cave View and connect it to your Dropbox account
- for uploading / downloading the world you need Internet access. This may incur additional costs if you are using the 3G network.
- you need to have enough free space available on the device for unpacking the exported file (up to 200 MB)
- unpacking the world file can take time (up to 1-2 minutes), please be patient
- only the world patches that are altered somehow are exported in the world file, and can be displayed (not the entire world, which is infinite). You can make new areas available for showing here by changing them slightly in the game (add a block, remove a block)
This application was not created or endorsed by the creators of "SurvivalCraft".
|Languages:||English (United States)|
|Developer:||Smart BI Serv SRL|
|Publisher:||Smart BI Serv SRL|