The official digital adaptation of Jamey Stegmaier’s board game - Charterstone!
From the creator of Scythe - the person responsible for eight successful crowdfunding campaigns (totalling over $3.2 million) emerged Charterstone. It’s a campaign focused game with high replayability. Players build charters to turn their village into the new Eternal City.
Just take a look at the honors the board game received:
2018 Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming Nominee
2017 Meeples' Choice Nominee
2017 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee
2017 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
2017 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
2017 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation Nominee
2017 Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Nominee
The long campaign is divided into a series of short games. Each game will have it’s own unique rules quirk as well as a unique goal set for you. Each game will build upon the previous ones and add something new! Your decisions and play style will affect the campaign, both as it progresses and its ending. Importantly, there are no negative interactions between players. In other words, you score points on the back of your own strategy, not by undermining your opponents. It’s especially important when playing against your friends or family in the Hot Seats mode!
So what is the game about? Can you convince the forever king to declare your village the new Eternal City?
• Pick one of the 6 unique characters to lead your charter
• Discover new buildings, scoring possibilities and game mechanics
• Strategize and manage your workers, buildings and resources
• Watch the ruleset, and the village, expand from game to game
• Build upon your progress from previous games
• Uncover the story as you progress through the campaign
What can you expect?
• Official Charterstone rules, consulted with Jamey Stegmaier himself
• Play with AI, friends or both - great experience for both solo and group play
• Awesomely animated board game map, buildings, characters and more!
• Full replayability - no two campaigns will be the same
• Beautiful art by Mr. Cuddington and Gong Studios
• Unique experience of a board game with convenience of a digital platform
• No negative interactions between players - no backstabbing!
Add Charterstone: Digital Edition to your wishlist!
Dual Core 1.6 GHz or better
2 GB RAM
DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
650 MB available space
|Languages:||English / French / Italian / German / Spanish - Spain / Simplified Chinese / Dutch / Japanese / Korean / Polish / Russian|