Specialist wargaming developer “The Lordz Games Studio” and “Check Your 6!” board game developer Scott Fisher are happy to announce bringing the multiple award winning and popular set of WWII air combat rules and scenario books to the digital gaming arena.
World War II is spreading terror and destruction on the European ground, while in the air ferocious battles are raging between the Axis and the Allies.
“Check Your 6” brings you in the middle of these battles, with a turn-based game that carries the spirit of the dogfights.
Play as the British or as the Germans in 18 different missions covering air battles, and protecting and destroying important objectives.
Use 14 different aircraft, each with its own strength and weakness, with a huge number of weapons that allow the player to attack with different precisions and ranges.
The AI will always try to outsmart you, taking the best decisions in order to win as soon as possible. This is going to create awesome battles of wits that will test the player’s ability in figuring out the opponent’s moves.
Additionally, you will be able to play with your friends online or using the hotseat mode, creating always-new battles and strategies!
- Set in WW2 at the start of The Battle of Britain, the epic clash between the British RAF and German Luftwaffe
- A turnbased, tactical air combat wargame developed with the help of real fighter pilots
- 18 single-player scenarios with a great variety of mission goals
- Two engaging campaigns, one for the Axis and one for the Allies
- Server based multi-player
- Hotseat mode
- Hangar with beautiful visual art and detailed text info of all the involved airplanes
- Fly and control famous classics like the famous: Supermarine Spitfire, The Junkers Ju 87 “Stuka”, The Hawker Hurricane, The Messerschmitt Bf 109 and many more…
- An easy to learn tutorial to help you master the tactics of air combat
- In game help and manual to explain in detail the rich and detailed gameplay rules
Pentium 4 or equivalent
2 GB RAM
512Mb DirectX 9 video card with shader model 2.0
2035 MB available space
DirectX compatible sound card
|Developer:||The Lordz Games Studio|