Play with your classmates and friends to see who learns first!
Use the game in the classroom to study and have fun with the contents of your subject!
The game chishiki runner is a simulation of a board game, in which players use dice to advance on the board, however, there are two ways to win ... A winner is the one who arrives first at the goal, who at the same time ends the game, and the other winner is ...
The specialty of this game is its use as an educational tool, so whenever the dice are rolled, a question will be asked to the player, if he succeeds he will advance, otherwise he will lose his turn.
The second winner is decided by whoever answers the most questions correctly.
This game is designed to be a learning tool, so the user must first fill out a questionnaire with questions and answers, which will appear during the game.
It was initially designed as a tool to review concepts with higher education students in a way that activates emotions and teamwork while learning. You can use this program to liven up your class.
- As a student you can play or accompanied to review concepts of interest while you play.
- As a teacher, use it in class to review concepts with your students, activate their emotions and work as a team while they learn.
- Use Information Technologies in a different way
- Up to 8 players, can be 8 individuals or up to 8 teams if you are in class
- Record up to 5 different questionnaires for different classes or subjects.
- Languages: English and Spanish
Windows 7 SP1+
SSE2 instruction set support
Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0)
2 GB available space
|Languages:||English / Spanish - Spain / Spanish - Latin America|