Circle Rally Party is a 1 to 4 players local multiplayer party game with mini games about doing donuts with cars. Use your car's unique attack at the right time, and collect power-ups to improve your odds. Traffic rules do not apply!
How many donuts are you able to do in at least 48 seconds? Hopefully your opponents won't mess with you (rare circumstance). Fortunately there are power-ups to improve your odds!
Colour the Wheel
This mini game is like Classic, but it requires slightly more skills. Colour as much tires as you can by doing donuts around them. Don't stop defending your previously coloured tires, because your opponents can steal points from you by re-colouring them.
Stay on the target for the longest time. Smash other cars away with, for example, a boxing glove attack. This mini game brings more battle style to the game.
All mini games share the same base rules (!)
Donuts have to increase in size. For example, a donut with a radius of 8 can only overlap a donut with a radius bigger than 8. No worries, all donuts will decay after some time, so there's always space to do new donuts.
If you've chosen to play multiple rounds per match, a new - randomly chosen - power-up will be added to the next round(s).
Raise your own skills by playing the training mode alone. Please note: there are
Glass with "Lemonade"
- bubbles suddenly appear all over your car, and steering feels strange for a few seconds... is this truly lemonade?
- it's like your tires became square sized during a few seconds
- there appears an oil spot somewhere on the ground
- when you pick up one of these, your scores will be multiplied by 2 or 4 during a few seconds. Time to make a comeback!
- restores a fraction of your health
Windows 10 32/64-bit
Intel i3 2,5Ghz
2 GB RAM
Dedicated graphics card
210 MB available space
XBox (360, One) controller recommended