You play a lazy dude that lives in a pumpkin, whose best friend is a talking cat (or is it a fox?) with a similar taste for sarcasm and life's simple pleasures. But your care-free life of leisure is interrupted when your nerdy sister finds herself in trouble with a mysterious cult. You need to dust off your magic wand to go on an adventure of solving puzzles and escaping death to solve the mystery at your sister's Wizard Tower (before it's too late)!
This is a casual single-player game that was made to be finished in one sitting - the puzzles aren't too hard and it only takes an hour or two.
A unique style
- every piece of art in the game was made by hand in clay (even the font!)
Two puzzle mechanics
- use magic to shrink and grow objects to reach new areas, or swap colors to solve magnet puzzles
Fully voice-acted cutscenes and dialogue
- the actors are the developer and his friends, so keep your quality expectations low
- in case of puzzle-induced rage quitting
Full controller support
- honestly there aren't that many features, so now I'm just listing the basics
A dance scene
- does that do anything for you?
Note - this game is not for kids, as it contains adult language and references to drugs and alcohol (I know it can be misleading because it looks like an untalented child made this).
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
AMD Ryzen 3 2200U / Intel Core i3-6100
8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon 530 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280
5 GB available space