- Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!
We have the developer of the COCKHEAD game here tonight. Hello, Qute
- Since you're not a regular on Hollywood's red carpet and front page news,
I think we should do without flash and cut to the chase. What's your game about?
- "COCKHEAD" is a story about one of us. A story that could have happened to anyone.
The story is that no one is born with balls of steel, but they can be gained by passing through numerous travails.
Game does not have any sexual or erotic implication.
Game have cartoon images of genitals, but they are used only as comic characters
In our game, we do not hint, say or show any sexual acts, penetrations or other things with an erotic component.
- It's intriguing, but as we said no more flash.
So, what awaits the player buying your game?
- Awaiting??! Yes, the player will be served with the richest hand-drawn art along with a classic platformer sauce,
seasoned with gorgeous pieces in the Big Band style.
- Mmm, it makes my mouth water. Now let's sketch out what are the main features of your game?
1. Fully hand-drawn artwork
2. Classic platformer in non-standard setting
3. Jazz Big Band style accompaniment
4. A new version of the story everybody knows
- Thank you so much for that. Perhaps you'd like to say a few words on your own behalf?
- Surely. Anyone who doesn't like or just doesn't care about this story, please avoid buying or playing it.
All others are welcome, add the game to your wishlist and keep up with the latest news. Thank you!
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x86 and x64
Intel Core2 Duo E6750 or equivalent | AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000 or equivalent
2 GB RAM
GeForce GT 740 (2048 MB) or equivalent | Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB)
15 GB available space