Only two things are certain in this world: coffee, and Funtertainment Inc. And in this world, where one company rules over video games with an iron fist, it's up to one person to determine the fate of the world. Will you guide Duncan on his way up the corporate ladder, bringing reform to this massive monopoly? Or will you join the indie developers attempting to take them down from the outside? Either way, you'll hack, slash or shoot your way through a mysterious world, set in the future but living in the past. Explore and interact with the dystopian residents, and fight using a modern turn-based hack-and-slash system that will keep you in the fight. Allies follow your commands most of the time, but they do tend to have a mind of their own. For a wacky take on a classic genre, look no further than Coffee Runner 2.
- Explore one of two different stories!
- Enjoy fast turn-based combat, with your turn becoming a strategic hack-and-slash!
- Command allies, but don't be surprised if they don't listen!
- Zany world to explore!
- Exclamation points at the end of every feature!
- 0 Goats! We've finally done it, team!
- Loads of coffee-themed puns! It's our way of espresso-ing ourselves.
Windows 7 SP1+
SSE2 instruction set support
Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities