A peaceful, isolated village turns into one girl's nightmare as she awakens from her slumber to find herself separated from her beloved sister.
Join Unelma Cerdess as she wanders through the village while gradually uncovering the truth about its tragic fate.
Stumble through the woods and the village, survive all the monstrosities and get to the bottom of the mistery.
Crimson Light is a survival horror experience where you have to stealth around the obstacles and keep the protagonist's sanity in check.
Failure to do any of that will inevitably result in death.
- Dark atmosphere accompanied by a dark story
- Multiple endings based on choices made (make sure to collect all 4 diary flashbacks to unlock a post-credits cutscene!)
- Stealthy gameplay surrounding a Fear system
- Doesn't feature combat, character-driven
- About 2 hours of gameplay
Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP
512 MB RAM
1024 x 768 resolution
500 MB available space
|Publisher:||Nandee - Atasuke10|