Cross the Moon is:
- A linear visual novel told through the eyes of three protagonists
- Around 100,000 words of text (roughly 6-10 hours long)
- A large cast of 24 illustrated characters
- 1000+ photographs make the story come to life
- Hours of original soundtrack
- Hidden collectibles that flesh out the backstory!
Something once great lies dormant beneath the cold streets of Armorica's isolated capital, L'Amour. When it sleeps it dreams, and when it dreams it hunts.
Fates converge as a young man's mysterious death brings sibling vampires Aurore and Lux Amanite into a world of occult obsession and corporate corruption.
Meanwhile, police inspector Ryouko Otsuki arrives in L'Amour to find a city whose identity is just as severed and broken as her own...
When you look up, the moon looks back.
Warning: Steam Achievements only available on PC version
Disclaimer: Characters depicted in a sexual manner are over the age of 18
XP or higher
CPU: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
2 GB RAM
OpenGL 2.0 or DirectX 9.0c
2 GB available space