Darkwood provides a new perspective on survival horror.
Scavenge and explore the rich, ever-changing free-roam world by day, then hunker down in your hideout and pray for the morning light.
- Survival horror from a top-down perspective that is terrifying to play.
- No hand holding or quest markers. Test your skills and figure things out on your own!
- By day explore the randomly generated, ever-sinister woods, scavenge for materials, craft weapons and discover new secrets.
- By night find shelter, barricade, set up traps and hide or defend yourself from the horrors that lurk in the dark.
- Gain skills and perks by extracting a strange essence from mutated fauna and flora and injecting it into your bloodstream. Watch out for unexpected consequences…
- Make decisions that impact the world of Darkwood, its inhabitants and the story you experience.
- Meet eerie characters, learn their stories and decide their fate. And remember - don’t trust anyone.
- As nights go by, the lines between reality and nightmarish fantasies begin to blur. Are you ready to step into Darkwood?
PLEASE READ THE KNOWN ISSUES THREAD BEFORE BUYING
System Requirements Minimum:
OS: Windows XP SP2 or higher
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 4850
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Requirements may change during development.
|Languages:||English / Polish|
|Developer:||Acid Wizard Studio|
|Publisher:||Acid Wizard Studio|