DateJournal combines a dating simulator with a board game and minesweeper.
Meet gorgeous girls, give them gifts, ask them out on dates, and level up your skills to win their hearts.
Each girl has her own wish list for her ideal partner: one girl wants a soulmate with broad shoulders and big biceps, while another one will go gaga over your ability to recite Kant from memory. So keep working to improve yourself, but if you want to try and win the girls over through sheer tenacity, knock yourself out!
- Meet 6 gorgeous girls, each with her own unique personality, opinions, and backstory
- Collect all 30 photos from the girls’ lives
- Get to know the girls better to unlock new outfits
- A variety of locations where Russia’s most romantic city – St. Petersburg – comes to life
- Life in the metropolis is about more than just dating, you never know what hilarious situation you’ll end up in next
- Minesweeper as a metaphor for dating. You need to steer clear of anything that might spoil your date: an annoying boss, pushy thugs, ornery old ladies, and other characters who stand between you and your future happiness.
Anything from the last 5 years
2 GB RAM
DirectX® 9 Compatible Graphics Card
1 GB available space
|Languages:||English / Russian|