The DC-10 began its flying career in 1971 and soon proved that three engines were better than two – or four! With a passenger capacity of 380 and a range of over 2,500 miles it was a revelation. Now, by popular demand, the award-winning team at CLS has produced a fantastic version of this iconic aircraft for Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.
DC-10 Collection HD 10-40 has been designed to be both very high in quality but still easy to operate, providing the highest quality of model design and textures, animations and flight model characteristics at an affordable price.
DC-10 Collection HD 10-40 features 19 High Definition (2048 x 2048) airline liveries and four white liveries, covering six passenger and freighter variants of the DC-10 from the -10 to the -40. A highly detailed virtual cockpit features fully modelled pilot and flight engineer positions and worn textures to produce an authentic environment.
Just Flight's F-Lite range of aircraft is designed to provide top quality aircraft that are extremely high in detail but less demanding to fly than today's most complex procedural simulators. These aircraft are a significant step up from the default Flight Simulator aircraft in terms of modelling and cockpit systems, but won't require weeks of study before you can get airborne.
Detailed 3D virtual cockpit including fully modelled flight engineer’s position
Accurately modelled using real-world aircraft plans
Eleven models covering six variants of the DC-10 (10, 10F, 30, 30F, 40, 40F) with different engine/undercarriage configurations
19 HD (2048 x 2048) liveries from around the world and four white liveries
Custom aircraft views including wing views
Includes many animations such as flaps, spoilers, ailerons, elevators, rudder, engine fans, operating passenger and cargo doors, operating thrust reversers and even the ailerons and elevators droop when engines are shut down
Dynamic wing flex
XML landing gear animation to ensure that the wheels stay flat on all ground surfaces
2D door control panel for operating the passenger and cargo doors
Animated large cargo door on freighter variants
Full analogue pilot, co-pilot and flight engineer panels
Numerous 2D pop-up panels are included to provide easy access to cockpit controls and instruments, including overhead, throttle quadrant and radio stack panels
Flight engineer’s station has expanded pop-ups for easier viewing
Easy to use FMC which allows for SIDs and STARs in the Flight Simulator database, radio and navigation frequency entry, V-speed calculation, ‘direct to’ waypoint features, progress display, estimated fuel on board, and more
Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
Highly tuned DC-10 flight dynamics based on detailed documentation and experience from an air carrier FAA Level-C 3-axis simulator
Flight models based on Boeing specifications
'True Feel’ format for correct performance and feel
Flight testing based on FAA simulation requirements
High-fidelity DC-10 sound set based on GE CF6 engines
Comprehensive manual with panel guide and tutorial flight
Compatible with jetway and baggage truck operations
Layered paint kit is included to create your own airline liveries. (Photoshop or compatible software required)
Eleven models are included, covering six variants of the DC-10:
- the original passenger version of the DC-10, equipped with General Electric CF6 turbofan engines. A total of 122 were built between 1970 and 1981.
- cargo version of the DC-10-10, modified to include a large fuselage freight door.
- long range version of the DC-10-10. Larger fuel tanks increase the range and an additional main gear fitted to the centerline of the fuselage supports the increased aircraft weight. This was the most popular variant of the DC-10 with a total of 163 being built between 1972 and 1988. Models are included for the GE CF6-50C and GE CF6-50C2 engine configurations.
- cargo version of the DC-10-30, modified to include a large fuselage freight door. Models are included for the GE CF6-50C and GE CF6-50C2 engine configurations.
- long range version of the DC-10-10, similar in design to the DC-10-30 but fitted with Pratt & Whitney JT9D engines. Models are included for the JT9D-20 and JT9D-59A engine configurations, and centre and no centre-gear configurations.
- cargo version of the DC-10-40, modified to include a large fuselage freight door. Models are included for the JT9D-20 and JT9D-59A engine configurations.
Includes 19 HD liveries covering airlines from around the world, and four white liveries:
United Airlines ‘Friend Ship’
British Airways ‘Landor’
Ghana International Airlines
World Airways Cargo
Gemini Air Cargo
White (GE CF6-50C2)
Japan Airlines (JAL)
White (no centre gear)
Minimum System Requirements:
Recommended System Requirements:
Processor: 2.0GHz or any Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk: 4 GB
Video Card: 512 MB VRAM
Supported OS: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Additional Requirements: Requires Flight Simulator X (Steam Edition, Acceleration, Gold or SP2 required) or Prepar3D v1/v2/v3.
|Publisher:||Just Flight London|