About This Content
The Yakovlev Yak-52 is a tandem seat, radial engine, trainer aircraft that served as the primary aircraft trainer for the Soviet Union and many other nations. Introduced in 1979, the Yak-52 has been a popular choice among air forces given its rugged construction, ease of handling, tricycle landing gear, and simple maintenance. These same characteristic have made it a popular civilian aerobatics aircraft in its later years. The Yak-52 is powered by a single Vedeneyev M-14P, nine-cylinder radial piston engine with 360 horsepower. We have created a new radial piston engine simulation from the ground up with a highly-realistic engine cooling model. The aircraft is very response given an empty weight of just one ton and large controls surfaces. Capable of pulling over 7 G and pushing up to negative 5 G, it’s no wonder the Yak-52 has been popular with aerobatic teams around the world. The DCS: Yak-52 provides a realistic pilot training progression from the Yak-52, to the L-39C jet trainer, to modern fighters like the MiG-29 and Su-27.
Note: This purchase can only be played from DCS World Steam Edition and cannot be transferred to a non-Steam Edition version of DCS World.
• Professional Flight Model that duplicates the flight characteristics of the Yak-52.
• Detailed and realistic simulation of post-stall behavior that allows edge-of and out-of-envelope maneuvers.
• Complete systems modeling of the Yak-52 that includes the engine, fuel, electrical and pneumatic systems.
• Realistic, mouse-interactive cockpit in which almost all controls can be interacted with.
• Accurate external and cockpit sounds that were recorded from a Yak-52.
• Interactive training missions included. Learn to start up, taxi, takeoff, and land the Yak-52 like a real pilot.
• Multiple liveries as both a military trainer and civilian aerobatic aircraft.
• Cooperative multiplayer. Fly with a friend in the same aircraft.
• Full virtual reality supported for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Microsoft Mixed Reality, and others.
Minimum system requirements (LOW graphics settings):
OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i3 at 2.8GHz; RAM: 8 GB (32 GB for multiplayer); Free hard disk space: 60 GB; Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 / ATI R9 280X DirectX11); requires internet activation.
Recommended system requirements (HIGH graphics settings):
OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+ at 3+ GHz; RAM: 16GB (32 GB for multiplayer); Hard disk space: 60 GB on Solid State Drive (SSD); Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 / ATI R9 Fury DirectX11 or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.
Recommended VR systems requirements (VR graphics settings):
OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+ at 3+ GHz; RAM: 32GB; Hard disk space: 60 GB on Solid State Drive (SSD); Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 / ATI RX480 DirectX11 or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.
|Languages:||English / Russian / French / German / Spanish / Simplified Chinese / Korean / Czech|
|Publisher:||Eagle Dynamics SA|