Death Blonde is a single/local multiplayer car shooter arena game.
Join a world of cursed (blonde) skeletons with cool sunglasses. Isn't that enough for you? Let's also put in cars, drifts, weapons, explosions, and heavy-metal-electronic music, maybe we'll get closer to what you'll find.
Turn on your car and fight in the arena.
You will be able to equip different weapons, drop explosive traps, or shove your opponents to extremely dangerous places. Find your way to play and outlive your opponents.
Grab your skeleton and fight in the arena modes.
Choose if yours is a personal matter or join your friends in the team battle. Still not enough for you? Challenge your luck against the hordes of enemies that will arrive, will you be able to beat the exterminators?
- Single-player/local multiplayer up to 4 split-screen players.
- Variety of weapons. Choose between machine gun, shotgun, flak, or rocket launcher.
- Three stylish maps of different sizes. Clash in Silo (4P), Neon (6P), or Mars (8P).
- Huge choice of game modes: free-for-all, team, big battle, and survival.
- Cel shaded graphics boosted beyond all limits.
- Full controller support.
2nd generation Core i3, AMD A6, or higher
4 GB RAM
Nvidia 8800 GT, AMD 5670, Intel HD 3000
1 GB available space
Controller is required for multiplayer battles
8 GB RAM
SM4 1GB VRAM