Dee-6: Dice Defenders is a tactical board game in which you will feel like the commander of a spaceship with a crew of 6 dice. Each die has its own role, depending on the value rolled on it (for example: shooting ship lasers, restoring shields, repairing the hull, healing wounded dice, etc.). You need to hold out under the onslaught of constantly arriving threats in order to successfully complete the flight. These threats can be external (pirate ships, asteroid fields, nebulae) and internal (boarding, spatial anomalies and even alien parasites!). You'll collect coins completing missions, which will allow to pay mercenary services to correct critical situations in your favor. At the end of each mission, you will have a fight with bosses with unique features.
* Complete missions and discover new threats. Over 200 types of threats!
* Unlock all 6 ships, each with their own unique play style.
* Play 5 different game modes, including campaign and random battle.
* Complete achievements and get coins for it. 63 achievements!
* Win battles and improve your statistics. Career growth will give you more coins and points!
* Easy to modify. You can easily create your own threats and missions, as well as translations into your own language.
This game does not have any official relations to board card game Deep Space D-6, its creators TauLeaderGames and Tony Go (but it's certainly inspired by it).
Windows 7, 10
AMD A6-6400K APU 3.9 GHz
2 GB RAM
100 MB available space
|Languages:||English / French / Italian / German / Spanish - Spain / Simplified Chinese / Portuguese / Russian / Japanese|