Defense Clicker is an clicker game with an tower defense theme and a few twists which make it very unique.
You have to build an defense line with towers and upgrade them to stay alive as long as possible. when you die the map resets but you get a few special points depending on how long you survived. With this points you can upgrade the power of your towers and many other things to stay longer alive. After a specific count of kills you can evolve and beat more and harder waves.
- Build towers
- Upgrade towers
- Upgrade several skills
- several gamemodes
- Weather System
- Day Night System
- Monster Stat Changes depending on Day/Night and Weather System
- many more
- Build several towers to defend your city against the monsters which want to destroy it
- Upgrade your towers to make more damage, get higher possible towerlevels and stay longer alive
Upgrade several skills:
- reset your game status to get Prime Points to upgrade your baselive, towerbasdamage, and gold income.
- farming and normal mode. Change between this 2 gamemodes to change the reset function and get more Prime points or hold your defense line and get less Prime points.
- randomly it starts to snow or rain ingame which changes at some montsers the hp, speed or even if the specific monster can spawn or not.
- The day night system changes slightly the darkness of the game and changes some monsters if they can spawn or not
Reset and Evolution sytem:
- Rest your game to get the locked Prime Points with which you can earn Prime points to increase some reset resistant skills.
- After you beat the maximum wave you can make an evolution which is like a global reset (also the Prime skills reset) but you get evolution points with very powerful skill additions, your maximum wave increases 50 waves up and monsters get harder.
Highscores, Achievements and more:
- Get Achievements for playing the game and beat the highscores of the other players
Many more functions and changes are planned and we have planned to support the game as long as possible and improve the gameplay with the help of the community
Quadcore or higher
2 GB RAM
Geforce GTX 750 or higher
500 MB available space
Quadcore or highe