Dig up dinosaur bones, build them into interactive 3D skeletons, and even bring your dino bones to life!
Interact with each dinosaur and dino skeleton by tapping on their heads and bodies, and by shaking them (mobile device feature.) Move your finger around to see them at the angle of your choosing, and pinch to zoom in and out.
The intuitive interface in this app is very kid friendly and incredibly easy to navigate. It's like having a dinosaur excavation site and a bunch of pet dinosaurs with you at all times!
Your positive feedback keeps more dinosaurs and more content coming!
- Dig by swiping or tapping the sand.
- See dinosaur information by tapping the "i" button.
- Interact with the dinosaur skeleton by:
* swiping to rotate skeleton
* shaking to knock bones down (mobile only)
* tapping the head to animate the skeleton
* tapping the body to knock the bones down
- See the dinosaur live by tapping the dinosaur button, tap it again to go back to viewing it as a skeleton.
- Swipe the screen while viewing the live dinosaur to rotate the view, pinch to zoom.
- Interact with the live dinosaur by:
* tapping on its head to hear it roar
* tapping on its body to animate it
* shaking (mobile only) to cause an earthquake.
For non-touchscreen PCs:
- Left-clicking simulates a tap, dragging while left-clicking simulates a swipe, middle scroll button simulates a pinch.
- PCs that allow both mouse and touchscreen can use either touch or mouse input.
|Languages:||English (United States)|