Enhanced Edition features 1000's of enhancements including split-screen cooperative play and Source Hunter DLC.
Everything's more fun with a friend and Original Sin is no different! Drop-in, drop-out multiplayer lets you play online or in your living room, with local split-screen co-op and a controller-friendly UI. Adventure together or explore completely different places, right from the same sofa!
- Bring RPGs back to the living room with dynamic split-screen support for consoles. - Enjoy side-by-side co-op play with friends, family, and demons summoned from other-worldly planes
- Tired of your mouse and keyboard? Get full controller support for one and two players on all major platforms (PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4)
- Hear the world come alive with full AAA voice-overs for all characters
- Enjoy a bigger and better story, with new quests, locations, and characters with new dialogue.
- Discover new battle styles with Dual Wielding, Wands, and Grenades
- Try new game modes including Explorer Mode (for players who want to focus on story and/or are genre novices) and Honour Mode (for experienced tacticians ready to face brutal encounters, puzzles, and new monsters)
- New and improved user interface, graphics, animations, sounds, and visual effects
Gather your party and get ready for a new, back-to-the-roots RPG adventure! Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see. Join up with a friend to play online in co-op and make your own adventures with the powerful RPG toolkit.
In Divinity:Original Sin you take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. When you embark on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a plot that will rattle the very fabric of time.
Divinity: Original Sin is a game that gives you a lot of freedom and plenty of gameplay mechanics to use or abuse. The game's epic story may drive you toward your ultimate end-goal, but how you get there is entirely up to you.
Or up to you and a friend, because Divinity: Original Sin can be played completely cooperatively, and features both online and local drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. Great adventures become even greater when shared with a trusted comrade-in-arms!
Become part of a reactive, living and vast open world. Explore many different environments, fight all kinds of fantastical creatures and discover tons of desirable items.
Experience gripping party- and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos to overcome your many foes: Use magic to make it rain on your enemies, then cast a lightning spell to fry them to a crisp.
Experiment with different skill combinations to ruin the day for enemies and townspeople alike.Play with a friend in co-op multiplayer. Make decisions together (or disagree entirely), as your interactions and relationship with your partner influence the game.
Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of the Divinity universe. No prior experience with other Divinity games is necessary, however. The game takes place well before its predecessors, Divine Divinity and Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, but will still feel familiar to fans.
Classless character creation lets you design the character of your choice. Endless item interaction and combinations take exploration and experimentation to another level of freedom.
Create your own adventures and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers. Yours are endless new stories to make and share with other players!
windows:OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or equivalent
Memory: 2048 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 Compatible GPU
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 10000 MB available space
|Languages:||Audio and text: English. Text only: český / Deutsch / español / français / italiano / polski / русский|