About This Game
The Oneiroi (the gods of sleep) have descended onto the world. Everyone is asleep. It's up to you to try and save everyone from eternal slumber!
Inspired by NES/Famicom classics, Dormant World is a retro platformer designed to look and feel like a game that could have existed 20 years ago. Dormant World is for you if you're a bit nostalgic about the good old days and want a "game like old times, but new."
Not being overly long, the game is completable within two or three hours on a first playthrough and an hour on later replays.
Dormant World Features:
- Controller support (NES/Famicom USB controller recommended)
- Toggleable retro filter to make the game look as if it's playing on an old TV
- Hardcore mode (no saves, no continues) for added challenge
- Level design featuring the four directions of the world and a compass to help you out
- Three levels guiding you through mountains, forests, and a desert
- A few puzzles to keep you on your toes
- Bosses at the end of each level
Windows Vista or Later
An Okay Processor
An Okay Graphics Card
300 MB available space
Any Sound Card
Should work on older machines too. If in doubt, try the demo version!