Tigerfyre is a base-building adventure game about managing massive amounts of resources by foraging and crafting. Born a dragon in a cursed land, you must work to lift the curse by creating abundance.
Become an Extremely Powerful Dragon
- You’re born a dragon that has much to learn but destined to be as powerful as the ancients. You’ll learn to attack, jump, fly, swim, and breathe fire, poison and lightning. As you gain experience you will level up and become the best by choosing from over 50 skills in an elaborate skill tree.
Build a Great City and Craft Upgrades, Equipment and Magical Gems
- Gather resources like wood, stone, iron and coal wherever you go. Use them to build an expansive city that is constantly automated by your swarm of very talented Goblin Minions. Then upgrade your city buildings to produce more and better resources at truly enormous scales. You’ll also discover and cook over 30 unique food recipes to maintain your energy level and unlock a variety of nice bonuses to take advantage of.
Explore a Beautiful Sprawling World of Cursed Lands
- An entire world is waiting to be unlocked. Every area is cursed and you must gain mana to unlock them as you explore. You’ll discover over 160 wild areas and several big biomes each with their own unique resources, epic enemies, tricky puzzles, scary dungeons, intriguing quests, satisfying rewards, interesting characters, and wonderful hidden treasures. There’s always something more to be admired and explored.
Learn from the Shrine of Ancient Wisdom
- Over 180 wonderful fables of ancient wisdom can be learned. Written over 2,500 years ago and passed down from generation to generation, these righteous fables teach a variety of elite virtues and ethics. Included with each fable are phenomenal 200-year-old woodcut illustrations to inspire your imagination and strengthen your moral compass.
Play with Your Friends via Networked Multiplayer Co-Op
- Host a game and build a great city together online with your friends.
Coming Soon in 2020 to PCs and all major consoles, Tigerfyre will be fully localized, be rated E for Everyone and have a price of $19.99.
SSE2 instruction set support.
1 GB RAM
1 GB available space