INDIE FANTASY LOCAL MULTIPLAYER HACK AND SLASH GAME FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, SET UP ON THE WORLD OF ETERNALIA
FEATURES AND CONTENTS
- A local multiplayer fantasy game, for 1-4 players, sharing same screen
- 4 different characters, each one with their uniques skills and combat styles.
- Subttile and menus in three different languages; English, French and Spanish.
- Beta version will have one full playable level. As we move forward, up to 4 more leves will be added.
- Each level is set up in a different atmosphere, with different enemies.
The idea of creating this videogame came in when spending time with our young family members (e.g. nephews and niece) playing a videogame. It should be easy to play, not too many buttons, yet plenty of fun. We are scripting from the very beginning everything to accommodate three languages; English, French and Spanish, so the videogame will be available en those three languages.
We just give you for now a video and a couple of screen capture of the first tests.
We are thinking on adding a script to be able to import your own pictures to the game, so instead of having the 4 portraits of each character, you may import yours. I bet my niece and nephews would love that.
Alpha version of the videogame, actual game play, is working well.
I have been integrating different languages from the very beginning of programming / development. I use Dialogue System from Pixel Crushers which allows easy integration, and for specific short texts as in the Main Menu, I have just hardcode it. Once you choose a language, Dialogue System keeps / save that info for the entire videgame, so upon load an scene, Dialogue System load all previous saved data including language chosen.
Windows 8 or above
4 GB RAM
4 GB available space
|Languages:||English / French / Spanish - Spain|