About This Game
Einlanzer is a full-scale, epic fantasy role-playing game made in the style of a classic 90's JRPG. The story of Einlanzer was written by a professional fantasy novelist, and has 28 original music tracks. Einlanzer has a highly strategic battle system, massive scope, and difficult moral decisions that permanently affect the storyline.
- 40+ hours of gameplay in the main storyline
- 28 music tracks written for Einlanzer by professional composers
- Expansive history, story, and world
- Two different endings based on key decisions you make
- Tons of unique, interesting equipment and items
- Hundreds of secrets to discover
- Explore the heaven-like realm of Canaan and the dark depths of the Abyss
- Dozens of side dungeons, locations, and quests
- Ten main playable characters each with unique stories, personalities, and equipment sets
- Hundreds of diverse monsters to defeat
- A challenging colosseum
- Final boss battle that rages across the globe
- SO much more!
Some of the most highly-praised video games of all time are the JRPGs from the 1990’s. Relive that sense of wonder and dive into an epic world and storyline with Einlanzer.
Never played one of the great 90’s JRPGs from the past? Expect an epic story with impossible enemies and dynamic characters. Follow your heroes as they develop together through hardship and rise up to protect what they love. Expect highly-strategic battles where every action could mean victory or ruin. Equip your characters strategically with diverse weapons, armor, and magic accessories. And last, expect to face an evil so immense and destructive, the fate of not only the earth, but heaven and hell lie in your hands.
Einlanzer pays homages to some of the fun, familiar themes of past games while breaking many of the tropes of the genre. Einlanzer is a massive experience that any lover of fantasy, engrossing storytelling, and strategic battles will love!
Minimum:OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-bit/64-bit)
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
Storage: 260 MB available space
Recommended:Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
|Developer:||Andrew Ryan Henke|
|Publisher:||Nostalgia Addict Games|