European Roulette Game Rules
- European Roulette is a classic roulette game that features inside bets, outside bets, call bets, special bets, and favorite bets.
- The roulette wheel has 37 slots numbered 0-36. The objective of the game is to predict which slot the ball will land in after the wheel is spun.
- The minimum and maximum bets for the game are displayed on the MIN/MAX section of the table.
- Payouts are made according to the Paytable. To view the Paytable, click the i-button in the keypad, alternatively see the Payout section below.
How to Play
Select a chip value, place your bets, spin the wheel, and wait to see if you have correctly predicted the winning number.
- Selecting a chip value. To select the desired chip value, click a chip in the keypad area. If there are active arrows to the left and right of the chips, click these to see additional chip values.
- You can point at different positions of the table to highlight the bets. When a bet position is highlighted, a window appears and displays the minimum and maximum bet limits for that bet.
- Placing one or several bets. To place a bet, select the chip value and click either a number or a betting position on the table. Additional clicks add the required number of chips of the same value to the selected bet area.
- After a bet is placed, you can point at the chips on the table to view the total value of the bet and the total payout if the bet wins.
- Spinning the wheel. When you have finished betting, click the spin button to start a game round. The ball is then launched into the roulette wheel. The amount you bet is deducted from your account. The ball lands in a slot and the number on the slot is the winning number.
- A player can stop the roulette wheel anytime while it is spinning, by clicking the spin button. This function is not available during Autoplay (not available in all casinos).
- It is possible to spin the wheel without placing any bets (not available in all casinos).
- Checking the winning number. When the ball lands in a slot, the winning number is announced and all winning bets are paid. The winning number is displayed on the roulette wheel. Your winnings are also displayed in the game panel and are added to your Cash amount. All losing bets are cleared from the table.
- Playing again. Click the rebet button to place the same bet as in the previous round. Alternatively, click the clear all bets button to clear the table of all previous bets, place any new bets, and then click the spin button.
Auto Adjust Bet
- If a bet exceeds the bet limit or table limit, or if the player is out of money, the Auto Adjust Bet function automatically adjusts the bet to the highest possible amount. If the bet consists of several bet positions, it will be scaled down proportionally over the included bet positions. If the scaled down bet is too small to cover all desired bet positions, chips will be placed on as many of these positions as possible. If all desired bet positions cannot be covered, the game will randomly choose which positions should receive chips.
- To activate this function, open the Game settings menu.
Special Bets Panel
- Special bets are types of call bets and are made by placing chips directly on the name of the bet in the Special bets panel. To open the Special bets panel, click the Favorite bets button.
- When this panel is open, it lists all special bets available.
- When you move your mouse over a special bet, the game highlights the bet numbers on the table.
- To scroll through the pages of the special bets list, use the arrows at the bottom of the panel.
- The game has a favorite bets feature, which allows you to save bets of any configuration and place them automatically. To open the Favorite bets panel, click the Favorite bets button.
- To save a bet as a favorite, place all your bets on the table and then open the Favorite bets panel. Click the + sign, enter a name for your bet and then click
- You can save up to a maximum of 10 favorite bets.
- To place one of your favorite bets, open the Favorite bets panel and select a bet from your list. All chips are placed automatically.
- To delete a favorite bet, click the x button given next to the bet name in the favorite bets list.
|Languages:||English (United States)|
|Publisher:||UK Online Casino|