An ancient feud threatens to break the weather and tear apart two worlds! Will you use your elemental powers and your wits to mend this rift before it's too late, or will you prioritize accumulating power and influence in the midst of growing chaos?
Fate of the Storm Gods is a 200,000-word interactive novel by Bendi Barrett. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
The world-below is the realm of humans: mundane, often helpless creatures. But you are a Weather Builder: a resident of the upper-world and a veritable Storm God! Or at least an apprentice, for now. When a desperate human royal breaches your insular home the result is an adventure that will take you to a world you've only heard about and expose you to dangers you've never imagined. Armed with a suite of elemental powers and the aid of your trusty (and deadly) homunculus, you will navigate the complex situation in the world-below putting you between the will of your people, the needs of the humans, and the ire of your enemies.
• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, bi, asexual, or poly.
• Ascend to the highest level of skill in the weather-building arts and become a Weather Master.
• Pursue romance with a stalwart royal, a criminal mastermind, or others!
• Negotiate peace between warring factions or crush your foes under your thumb.
• Discover the secrets of the broken weather system and the complexities of bringing order to it.
• Decide the future of one of the last remaining human strongholds.
• Help guide the growth of your loyal companion, Humil, as they learn what it means to think for themselves.
Will you negotiate or dominate? Use your powers to repair the weather or turn the instability against your enemies? The fates of two worlds are in your hands!
|Developer:||Choice of Games|
|Publisher:||Choice of Games|