Fritz for Fun13 and Chess for Novices Volume 2 Deluxe Edition 2 pack challenges Chess players who wish to gain deeper insights into the Game of Kings! Whether you're a beginner, club player or professional Grandmaster, FRITZ FOR FUN 13 has what you need if you really want play the game of chess. Make your best move ever with this instructive series of training modules as renowned expert Sabrina Chevannes explains the Game of Kings from A to Z I volume 2 in the series.
FRITZ FOR FUN provides the perfect training opponent whatever your playing strength. The FRITZ engine adjusts its play to suit any rating, while the integrated chess coach explains moves and positions, gives tips, points out hidden dangers, and provides detailed opening statistics. Play against the training engine, a sparring partner that you can actually beat, again and again, until you have perfected your technique!
RAISE YOUR GAME! Wipe a feared opponent off the board, deliver checkmate, and extend your hand with a smile! Fritz shows you how it's done with first-class video trainers. Feared opponents are a thing of the past!
FRITZ gives you online access to the largest chess club in the world: Playchess.com – where every day, over 20,000 players from all over the world meet – from Beginners to Grandmasters. There's always something happening at Playchess - regular tournaments, traditional blitz games, training sessions and live broadcasts with Grandmaster commentary.
Pack more chess onto 64 squares with FRITZ FOR FUN!
· Take your chess game to new levels with FRITZ FOR FUN!
· Whether you're a chess beginner, club player or professional Grandmaster - the versatile FRITZ Game & Training Engines provide the perfect opponent whatever your playing strength
· FRITZ FOR FUN automatically adjusts its playing strength, offers coaching functions, explanations of chess positions, and automatic game analysis
· Includes “101 Checkmate puzzles”
· Also includes access to playchess.com and other exclusive online options and features.
Volume 2 concentrates further on:
Opening – Basic opening traps: the most common traps that novices fall for in the opening stages of the game. Traps are presented from offensive and defensive vantage points.
Middlegame – Very thematic checkmating ideas and patterns. These patterns help develop your attacking ideas and launch attacks against a castled king.
Endgame – The key basic endgames are explained here covering all the essential King & Pawn and Rook & Pawn endings.
Complete with puzzle exercises and review, Volume 2 of this series introduces all the technical concepts that are essential for improvement and prepares your game for tournament competition.
From the makers of the award-winning FRITZ CHESS series, integrate this tutorial into your FRITZ game experience and develop your game expertly and entertainingly with this famed instructor!
· FRITZ FOR FUN 13 is an amazingly robust chess training program. In addition, detailed tutorials can be purchased to further enhance the chess experience. Once you’ve purchased Fritz for Fun 13, the various tutorials can be purchased and run within the FRITZ FOR FUN application. The tutorials will also run as standalone applications-without purchasing FRITZ FOR FUN 13. In this case, the included “Chessbase” engine will be used instead of the more robust “FRITZ FOR FUN” engine. You may also choose to purchase one of our “2-Packs” which include the FRITZ FOR FUN 13 application, plus one of the tutorials. Once you’ve purchased one of the 2-Packs, you’ll have a fully-functioning version of FRITZ FOR FUN 13, which can be used to run any additional tutorials you may wish to purchase.