FurryFury is a game of skill, where the deceivingly cute furry beasts settle their differences by rolling and smashing against one another in a deadly arenas. Play solo, with a friend (or against him), beat the challenges or battle other players online.
- Aim, roll, sit back and enjoy watching things bounce and explode.
FAST PACED, SIMULTANEOUS TURNS
- Plan together with your teammate to launch devastating combos.
BEASTS EVOLVING OVER THE COURSE OF A MATCH
- Harass your enemies or focus on increasing your strength and unlocking skills to harass them even more (you can still do both at once if you're awesome).
BECOME A GHOST
- Did you just got smashed? No worries! You'll come back to 'life' as a ghost to actively bother the enemies with your presence.
- The same mission played with a friend may offer different challenge and appropriate rewards.
- There are many beasts to play as, and each of them has different set of attributes and skills. But you can also chose your ghost form, move effect, communication clouds, victory quotes and more.
Intel Core i3-3220
4 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 650
Broadband Internet connection
200 MB available space