There's three things you need to know about the GamesAid Charity Bundle:
1. There's 50 games in it, good games, games that are too good to be in a bundle.
2. It's 50 pounds/dollars/euros, meaning you're saving 90% over buying all these games individually.
3. It's for charity! Profits will be going straight to GamesAid. Who are GamesAid?
You can find out here
So that's awesome games, for less, and you can buy them with a clean conscience as all the profits will be helping those in need. You can't do better than that.
Here's what you can get in the bundle:
This War of Mine
- The most cheerful war survival game ever made. Well, not that cheerful. But it's good.
- It's about time someone sorted New York out, and that someone is you. Hit the streets and walk your beat, cop.
- If the words 'neo-retro twin stick shooter in a dieselpunk megatower' don't excite you then you're dead inside.
- What if Gravity were a game, and absolutely drove home how terrifying space can be?
- Disease won't win, not while you're there to defend the world, one turn at a time.
Human Fall Flat
- Human Fall Flat, Human Fall Over, Human Fall Onto Catapult And Get Launched Into Air By Friends.
The Flame in the Flood
- Head down the river and try to survive, but be warned: the rains are coming.
- What if you had to manage a bomber crew as you flew to victory? Or horrendous failure, your choice.
- It's time to clean up this town, because there's blood and guns and evidence everywhere. How untidy.
- You've got 24 hours to survive, and you've got to control every function of your body manually. Even blinking.
Warhammer: Vermintide End Times
- Those rats aren't going to kill themselves, so grab three friends and get to it!
The Little Acre
- A love letter to animation and adventure games, help Aidan and Lily in 1950s Ireland as they search for Aidan's father.
The Black Death
- You're alone, you're sick, you've no money or resources, and in the distance bandits gather. The Black Death pushes survival to the limit.
War Tech Fighters
- Get in your giant mech and head into space, destruction and beautiful explosions await.
- Turn based RPG combat meets survival game in Dead Age, where the dead are coming for you and it's up to you to survive.
Mount and Blade Warband
- Be the medieval hero that you always wanted to be. Or just trot about and raid villages, your choice.
Mount and Blade
- The game that started it all, live your medieval dreams to the fullest in this open world medieval RPG simulation.
Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword
- A standalone expansion for Mount and Blade, based loosely on the Henryk Sienkiewicz novel.
- Guide Rae, a young blind girl, on an adventure filled with magic, love, and life changing events.
- Sometimes all you need is just to grab a gun, grab a friend, and shoot a load of zombies. Killing Floor more than delivers.
- The most micro of machines are yours to control in this wild and wacky driving game.
- You woke up and everything's gone...apocalyptic. So why not get your gun and your spinny stick and fight for the future.
- Multiplayer has never been so lethal, clash over strongholds and supplies and make sure you never forget your gun.
LEGO Batman the Videogame
- What's Batman do in his downtime? Well he still rescues Gotham City, but he does it in pure LEGO style.
- Horror and FPS action combine into Monolith's magnum opus, you'll shoot and kick your way to victory. And also crap your pants.
Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
- Find out the answer to the question 'could the Flash take on Superman?'
Batman: Arkham Asylum
- The game that finally gave us the Batman series we deserve, set in the most crazy place in the most crazy city.
- Dr Membranus needs to pay, so scroll right and jump and shoot and show him what for!
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition
- Not only do you get Lords of Shadow, but you'll get the Reverie and Resurrection DLC too!
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle
- Look, Satan's a bad sort, so it's up to you as Dracula to team up with Death and sort him out.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD
- Belmont wants blood...Dracula's blood. Get him ex-sanguinated!
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- The biggest stealth action game out there, huge playgrounds for you to explore, fight, sneak, and then Fulton your time away.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- A meticulously detailed arena awaits you for multiple playthroughs as you hone in on the perfect stealth approach.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- Find out once and for all why 'NANOMACHINES, SON' brings a smile to so many faces.
- Puzzles and RPGs meet as you avenge the atrocities the Ashurin Empire wrought upon your people.
- Sparkster's back, what's better than an opossum in a suit of armour? An opossum in a suit of armour with a jetpack.
- Show those NASA hacks how to really build a space station.
- Puzzles and a beautiful narrative combine as you traverse the stunning world of Peregrin, solving your way through the myriad adventures that await.
- AKA 'how to make my friends hate me as I use air powers to blow them off cliffs' simulator.
Crusader Kings II
- The best medieval crazy-story generator ever made. Marry your cousin, kill them off, fail, then get mysteriously killed yourself and have your wife take over.
Teleglitch Die More Edition
- This procedurally generated horror action game brings your scifi fears to life as horrible beasts stalk this broken facility's halls.
Frozen Synapse Prime
- Plan your turn, simulate your opponents, test the action and when you're ready, set it all in motion. Then find out you were wrong.
- Lost in a world you don't recognise, running through room after room, Super Cloudbuilt asks you who you are, and where you're going?
- Competitive multiplayer shooters don't get more immediate than this, when you just gotta shoot someone online, this is your choice.
Next Up Hero
- Get back to the days of Gauntlet in Next Up Hero, a top down dungeon crawler where you choose your class and get hacking!
- As the universe fades, fly through immense and beautiful vistas to try and piece together memories before they're lost forever to the mists of time.
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
- Featuring the best opening scene in gaming history, this game is wonderful and bonkers in equal measure, and absolutely unmissable.
- Evil needs a home, so why not be the one to build it? Hey, if you're going to be evil, why not be the best evil you can be.
Sniper Elite 3
- Test your sniping skills against a variety of Nazi bodyparts, and don't stop until you've won the war.
|Developer:||Green Man Gaming|
|Publisher:||Green Man Gaming|