Games in a Box. The logic and puzzle collection of 14 games to improve logic, counting, memory, and attention. Brain games that will sharpen your mind. All in one.
Each game has several varieties.
• Pairs. Concentration game is also known as Match Match, MatchUp, Memory or simply Pairs. Classic, search, blockade and bombs game types available.
Turn over tiles and try to find they match with fewer turns as possible.
• Chess Logic Maze.
Help the king find the way to the castle by moving from one piece to another according to chess rules.
• Cube. Dye Cube is a 3D puzzle for spatial thinking.
When the face of the cube touches the tiles, they exchange colors. Move the cube until all faces are painted.
• Circuits. Similar to the famous game with pipes, plumber. Swipe puzzle as a variation.
Connect the contacts to make chains.
• TetraVex. Logic puzzle with numbers or colors.
Move tiles until all of the tiles match the colors of all the adjoining tiles on all of their sides.
• Math Quiz. Mental arithmetic calculations. There is a blitz mode.
Panel at the top shows the math question. And the playing field consisting of tiles with answers. Do sum. Then find the tile with the right answer.
• Slide & Swap. Slide Puzzle, Picture Sliding Puzzle, and variations include fifteen puzzles.
The object is to place the tiles in order by making sliding or swapping moves that use the empty space.
• Repeat. Memory and concentration game.
Press the tiles in the order in which they appear on the game field.
• Rotate and Twiddle. Logic puzzle.
Rotate the grouped tiles and arrange them in ascending order starting from the upper left corner.
• Dominoes. Logic puzzle.
Make domino from tiles so that they do not repeat.
• Doubling. The logic game with numbers.
Swipe to combine the same tiles to make double number tile.
• Sequences. The game with math sequences.
Find the tiles in order of the chosen sequence type.
• Swipe. Interested in fans of the fifteen game.
Swipe a row or column with tiles to solve the puzzle. Symmetry game type: the left and right halves must be a reflection of one another.
• Differences. Spot the difference.
Сompare the two halves and find a different tile.
• All in one.
Play all games in one box.
Enjoy your time for the benefits of the brain!
|Languages:||English (United States) / Русский (Россия)|