About This Game
GET THE GEMS is an action/puzzle game in the oldschool-style of Boulder Dash or Emerald Mine.
You are Fluffy, a poor little slimeball, who is trapped inside an abandoned mine deep under the surface of Earth. The ultimate goal is to fight your way through thirty challenging caves back to the surface. To solve a cave, you have to eat a certain number of gems in a limited time to unlock the exit leading to the next cave. But beware, for many obstacles will give you a hard time, such as boulders and walls blocking your way, sneaky vermin, exploding nitro balls, a mysterious bubbling mass and more...
GET READY AND ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!
An absolute MUST for every Boulder Dash and Emerald Mine fan !!
● FOR OLD-SCHOOL PLAYERS ONLY !!!
● No fancy graphics, no high resolution, no holding hands. Just the old, hard stuff
● Written in an ancient language, even using old-school programming style
● Must be OLD to enjoy this game
● Gloomy, old-school atmosphere
● 30 tricky, varying levels (some will cause multiple nervous meltdowns)
● Hidden secret level
● TOP 10 highscore (oldschool-style)
● Configurable game speed
● Codes to skip levels (even more oldschool-style)
● After successfully solving the final cave, a certificate including several game statistics is saved in your game folder! (Damn, how oldschool can you possibly be?)
● You're not gonna make it to the final cave...
Minimum:OS: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8
Processor: Pentium 3 CPU
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 64 MB
DirectX: Version 7.0
Storage: 30 MB available space