Green Man Gaming
About This Game
In the Year 106 AD the Roman Empire is in terrible decline. After the untimely death of the much-loved Emperor Trajan, the despotic Emperor Arruntius has bled the once powerful Rome to its knees. Poorly fought wars, famine, and plague are rife in all corners of the Empire, whilst the Emperor and his elite enjoy every excess and vice that the emptying coffers can afford. As herald to this age of degeneration, Arruntius has destroyed large portions of the city of Rome to create the battleground for the bloodiest gladiator event ever staged…
- An epic cinematic adventure ranging from the streets of Rome to the paradise of Elysium.
- Use authentic weaponry on your foes!
- Huge variety of opponents – from brutal guardsmen to mythical creatures.
- Intuitive ‘in context’ fighting style incorporating an advanced multiple-opponent combat system.
- Gain experience through combat! – the more you kill, the more abilities you learn.
- Finish him! – When stunned, your enemy is open to a specialized and gory display of battle.
- Combo attacks – produce spectacular sequences and gorier deaths. The more fantastic the kill, the higher the Blood Meter rises.
- Olympian talents – When the Blood Meter is full, increase your strength to Herculean proportions, raise the dead to fight alongside you, and unleash the power of the elements!
Minimum:OS: Windows 7Processor: Pentium 4Memory: 1 GB RAMGraphics: 512mb VRAMDirectX: Version 9.0cStorage: 2 GB available spaceRecommended:OS: Windows 7Processor: Intel Core i3Memory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: 1GB VRAMDirectX: Version 9.0cStorage: 3 GB available space
|Languages:||English / French / Italian / German / Spanish|
|Developer:||Acclaim Studios Manchester|
|Publisher:||Throwback Entertainment Inc.|