Go Bang Pig is a board game that combines Go Bang and Pig into a unique strategy game.
Outmaneuver your opponent as you build sequences of dice. The higher the sum of the dice, the better.
But be careful! If your sequence has a 1 in it, then the whole sequence is worth just 1 point.
1. It's like Go Bang, Gomoku, or Five In A Row.
2. The first player will place a black die on an empty square each turn.
3. The second player will place a white die on an empty square each turn.
4. Each player should build sequences of 5 or more dice of their color.
5. Sequences can be vertical, horizontal, or diagonal.
6. Each sequence's value is equal to the sum of the dice in the sequence.
7. But, if the sequence has a 1 in it, then the sequence is only worth 1.
8. Each player's total score is their lowest plus their highest sequence.
9. The game ends when the board is full.
Minimum System Requirements:
Recommended System Requirements:
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk: 200 MB
Video Card: None
Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
RAM: 3 GB
Hard Disk: 400 MB